When Liz Lareau learned that her daughter, Lucy Lareau knew of a few girls who struggled to find their confidence in the STEM world, the two decided to write a graphic novel tackling the issue, “The Geeky Fab 5”. WUSA-TV’s Markette Sheppard interviewed the mother-daughter duo on GREAT DAY WASHINGTON in June of 2019.
GF5 in the News
- Mother-Daughter Duo Hit Philly Live! (NBC10) | January 24, 2020
- “Mom, Can I Stay Up to Prepare for My Pitch?” | June 29, 2019
- Mom and daughter encourage girls to go for STEM subjects (WQAD-TV) | April 30, 2019
- Lucy sits down and Scribbles on WVIK-FM | September 15, 2018
- Moline mom and daughter partner on new books | July 18, 2018
- The GF5 comes to New Orleans | June 20, 2018